Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nothing says a good day like Free Starbucks!

What a good day today.  Woke up, drove to Starbucks for my last cinnamon dolce iced latte for a while and timed things positively beautifully...their computers were down, so therefore my coffee was free :-)

Managed to get all of my boxes moved to my grandmother's house, so all I have to do now is vacuum my apartment and pack my suitcase and carry-on.

In an effort to be able to take some larger bulky stuff with me, I bought some vacuum sealed space saver bags.  I keep having dreams that the bags explode and refill with air and I arrive in Korea with nothing. Hopefully this does not happen. But the fact that I'll arrive in Korea with my comforter (bed spread), my favorite winter coat, and my 600 thread count egyptian cotton sheets will hopefully make these space save bags worth it!

Anyways, this will be the last entry until I get internet set up in Korea, but I will update you all as soon as I can!

-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment