Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Matresses are HARD to move!

Spent most of the day moving my big stuff, bookshelf, dresser, bed, couch etc.  All  I have to say is I should have probably just thrown the mattress away and gotten a new one when I got home, they are SOOO hard to  move, extremely heavy and very awkward to carry.  Which has left me with no bed or anywhere to sleep at my apartment.  Thankfully my best friend is out of town and I can sleep in his bed.  And the best part of all is staying at his apartment means I get to see my kitty Dexter, who Dan will so kindly be watching for me while I am in Korea.

Met a former co-worker of mine, Jessie, at the Cellar for drinks tonight.  It was so nice to see her and see how things were going at the old job.  It was also probably my last night out at the Cellar, and really before I leave.  So many happy memories at the Cellar.

Alright, better get back to packing and cleaning. I only have tomorrow to finish my list of things to do!
-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment