Monday, May 10, 2010

Question time

Okay, so here are some new questions:

-How many Cirque shows did you see, and wich one is your favourite?

-Okay, so let me count.
My first ever Cirque show was "QUIDAM" in 1999. in Vienna.
We went to watch the dress rehearsal with my circus school.
That show really impressed me.It was so different.Different from anything else what I have seen before.
Then I got to see "SALTIMBANCO" in 2002. in Vienna.
"DRALION" in 2004., aslo in Vienna.

Then while I was in Montreal, in the Studio for my "VAREKAI" training I got to see "QUIDAM" again in Ottawa, in 2006.
And in Montreal I saw "DELIRIUM" in the Bell Centre in the same year.

I watched our show, "VAREKAI" in the summer of 2008. in Berlin, but I am not sure if that counts. :)

I really enjoied all of them, but I honestly can't pick a favourite one.
I think I need to see them all, ... I mean all the Cirque shows, to be able to pick a favourite one.

But I think from all of them, what I have seen
"QUIDAM" is my favourite.
Because of it's dramatic,sad,theatrical style.
I love drama, and I prefer sad things over happy things, when it comes to art.
But that is my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment