Saturday, April 17, 2010

Question

-Is it like one big loving family (being in the "VAREKAI" cast?

-No!
Defenetly not!
Just like any other workplace, the "VAREKAI" cast and crew also has it's own clicks, little friend groups.
You can find very nice people, friends, who are super close to you.
You can share a lot, almost your "whole life" with them.
there are also people who you have to work with, but you don't really get on well.

I was surprised that how some people get jealous of other ones, even if we specially selected for our jobs, and there is not much chance to swap jobs around 8especially, when it comes to the on-stage jobs!).

But I think I am quite lucky, because I get on well most of the people, and I have quite a few very good, close friends on tour from different countries, different departments, with different age and gender.
That's one of the reasons why I like my job, because I get to meet people who I would probably never ever be able to meet, if I wouldn't work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment