Monday, April 26, 2010

Make Up

My make up takes about 45 minutes.
It is quite simple, but I have to admit that I am not super good when it comes to make up, so I really have to focus to do a nice job.
While I was in Montreal during my specific formation, I had 4 sessions with the Cirque make up artist, who showed me how to do it.
First she did it, and took pictures step-by-step, so next time she could explain it and i could understand the whole process.
Third time she did half of it, and I did the other half.
Last time I had to do it by myself, but of course she had to correct me several times.
When I got to the show the lovely wardrobe girls helped me the first few days, to be able to create a nice make up.

Every make up should look always the same.
The way how the make up designer Nathalie Gagné designed it.


My make up went trough only one mayor change in 2009., while we were in Sevilla.
She add more colours and completly changed the shape and the colour of my eyebrows for a more mature and masculine look.

No comments:

Post a Comment