Monday, January 10, 2011

Answers to your questions (6.) /last part/

Here you go, again!


I would like to know how you get in and out of the "Mancycle"?
-I get in from a chair.
And I roll out to the floor to get out of it.

Is there anything that you'd want to say to people who want to be in Cirque du Soleil? 
-Try, try  and try... because you never know when are they going to call you!

How long does it take to put your make-up on?
-40 minutes.(If I'm not talking to anybody.)

What kind of training do you do before a show?
-A 30-40 minute warm up, with a lot of streching.

Has there been a favorite city (or cities) that you've been too so far?
-London, Melbourne ...

How do you find all these good books to read?
-Randomly.
Either I read the critics, or see something on tv, or somebody recommends it to me...or somethimes I just go to a book store and pick up one.

How did you get into Cirque Du Soleil? 
Did you audition or were you scouted? And is it hard to get in/stay in?
-I did an audition in my circus school.

Hard to get in, easy to stay in.(But that is only my opinion.)

How long are you going to stay working in Cirque Du Soleil and do you know what you do when you leave?
-I have no idea.
It depends on a lot of things.
Few more years perhaps.
And I have no idea what I'm going to do after.



I hope you're happy with my answers!
Thanks for those who asked me some questions, for people who are commenting and
aslo for those ones who are "just" reading my blog!
Thank you!!!

Have a nice day!




No comments:

Post a Comment