Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bye-bye Taiwan !!!

Dear Blog Readers,

Even if I have 3 more days left here, in Taipei I have to say goodbye today, because the upcoming few days are going to be a bit busy and quite hectic.

Tomorrow I have to bring my suitcase to our luggage van, what will take all our suitcases to Seoul.
Then I have to get few birthday gifts for some of my friends, who are celebrating their birthdays tomorrow.
I have to do my last minute things before checking out from the hotel, organizing some things for my upcoming trip.

I'm already packed for tomorrow and for my flight on Monday.
I like to pack and I think I'm a good "packer".

I will have a show on Friday, two on Saturday and on Sunday.
On Sunday we have to pack our make up loges and some of our equipments right after the last show.

I have to tell you all, that Taiwan made a very good first impression on me.
I had a nice time, and I'm really excited about going to Korea in April.

But I have to be honest!
I can not wait for the moment when I will be able to see the person who I love the most.
And I can't wait to have four "make up free" weeks.
To relax and to have a "normal" life.

So for few days, or maybe week(s) I won't post things, but I hope all of you will understand it.

I wish you all the best!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment